This class is another very personal and genuine discussion, based on my own life and journey so far. Just because you have gotten perceived mastery over your green monster does not mean you are done – no, the work is just beginning.
This discussion is about the realities of the work involved, and how to best navigate the various pitfalls that inevitably show up.
- Principles of Polyamory
- Primary vs. Secondary
- Individual relationship dynamics
- Picking the right personalities
- Non-competition between partners
- Different needs met by different partners
- Privacy for each relationship
- Time Management skills
- Communication skills
- Confidence in partners
- The reality of endings